As a company listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen, Monberg & Thorsen A/S is under obligation to:
- make public, as quickly as possible, adequate information on decisions and other factors and circumstances relating to the Monberg & Thorsen Group that, being inside information, are likely to have a significant effect on the pricing of Monberg & Thorsen A/S class A and B shares, and to ensure that all market players have equal access to such information;
- comply with ”Rules for issuers of shares”, including ”Disclosure requirements for issuers of shares”.
It is Monberg & Thorsen A/S’s information policy to have a high, uniform information level to ensure that all stakeholders receive all price-relevant information on the various companies in the Group in a timely and efficient manner. Such information is mainly communicated in the form of the publication of company announcements.
Information on new contracts entered into by the MT Højgaard Group will be made public as inside information if the order:
- is of such a magnitude that it will have a significant effect on the Group’s expected financial results and financial performance, and, consequently, the pricing of the share.
Information on other significant orders may be published via press releases.
Information on material legal disputes etc. will be published if they are expected to give rise to changes to already published expectations concerning financial results or financial performance.
Procedures have been established in the MT Højgaard Group that are designed to ensure that Monberg & Thorsen timely is provided with the information required in order for it to be able to meet its disclosure obligations to the market and its stakeholders.
Company announcements, including annual reports and interim financial reports, will be available on Monberg & Thorsen A/S’s website immediately following their publication. It is possible to receive such news by mail by subscribing to an email service on the company’s website.
Anders Heine Jensen, Chairman of the Board, will be responsible for communications relating to Monberg & Thorsen A/S.
For a period of three weeks before planned annual and interim financial reports, representatives from the Monberg & Thorsen Group (including the MT Højgaard Group):
- will not comment on analyst reports;
- will not discuss financial issues with investors and analysts;
- will not participate in meetings with investors and financial analysts.
Periodic meetings with analysts and investors in continuation of the interim financial reporting are primarily taken care of by the management of MT Højgaard A/S, which is Monberg & Thorsen A/S’s core activity. If MT Højgaard participates in any other major meetings with analysts and investors, the presentation material will be published on Monberg & Thorsen A/S’s website.
Monberg & Thorsen A/S urges all shareholders to have their shares registered in the company’s register of shareholders. The company sends communications to its shareholders using electronic methods. Company announcements and annual and interim financial reports can be downloaded from the company’s website.
For further information please contact:
Monberg & Thorsen A/S
Ringager 4C, 2. th.